Last week I was in Montana, our work group have an annual sessions in the Boss' Ranch, this is an excellent way of discuss and propose new projects besides to meet people and talk about everything you want.
- The ranch is like a hotel, but without service room and fees.
- The view was great, many snow mountains, lakes and rivers.
- You can see wild animals like deers and hawks.
- Federal highways are in good conditions and are free (not like MX)
- Food is prepared in teams, isn't easy to feed 30 people, but we had success preparing mexican food (tacos, salsa, arroz and quesadillas).
- Science sessions is prepared by teams, each team has a theme to prepare and guide a group discussion.
Maybe I put some photos.