Currently I use every day the best on the world browser: Mozilla Firefox, in all my computers (1 Linux laptop with dual Vista/Mandriva, other old laptop with Puppy Linux and 1 Mac with Leopard), some add-ons "cannot-live-without" I commonly install for Firefox are:
- All-in-One gestures. Control web actions with mouse movements.
- Download statusbar. Simple download status.
- Firefox Universal Uploader. To send/receive images from Picasa and Flickr
- Gmail manager. To check my mail.
- Link alert. You can "see" the link targets.
- Foxmarks Bookmarks Synchronizer. To sync my bookmarks between computers.
- Ubiquity. Great tool in a web2.0 universe.