Motivational posters








From : http://www.besttechie.net/forums/Linux-Humor-t14545.html

Comments

  1. I don't know, I did not draw the posters. But I imagine a poster with a sexy girl :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so... :P If is there a OpenSuse poster, the Mandrivas should be under it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, linxe, that's funny but.... I feel this like "shoot-stone-adrazo"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ceyusa: Sure, OpenSuse is sexy too, but better than Mandriva? who knows ...

    Xbit: Do you have any suggestion for Ubuntu?

    ReplyDelete
  5. sexy girl mmm.... with ubuntu guess that is not that easy or I am really dumb :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. LD: Don't feel bad, Ceyusa said me time ago: "your first Linux is like your first love, you are in-love until it is not enough."

    ReplyDelete
  7. if somebody is going to install linux for the first time, which is the most recommendable? it will be used in bioinformatics issues, (because my brother, I used Mandriva and I loved it, but I know that many people enjoy
    Ubuntu)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cesar: every linux has a shell, that's the real important part for bioinformatics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting pictures! I like GNU/Linux Ubuntu.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PS3 cluster

Ubuntu Cluster - Slave nodes