The IEEE Spectrum presents this interactive chart, really nice. I remember when people asked me how to hack a computer or email, I never know, but I found more interesting hacking genomes than machines.
Last week, Mandriva released the 2009 version, because I'm a mandriva fan, immediately I downloaded the One- KDE ISO, burn it and installed in my old HP laptop ( PIII 1 Ghz , 256 Mb RAM, 20 Gb HD , Wi - fi card). The LiveCD run perfectly, show me the new KDE 4 desktop and made a clean install without problems (many others Linux LiveCD have problems just to boot in old hardware like this). I like to use a different partition for the /home, so my partition table looks like: / 5GB swap - 512 MB / geexbox - 100MB /home - rest Yes, I want to install the GeeXBoX , it's great for watch movies. Some good points are the new design, fast boot, the best hardware detection and many friendly menus to configure all. Remarkable is the improved URPMI , it is fast, now support simultaneous package download and the best part is the --auto-orphans option, this check for unused or broken packages and suggest uninstall , cleaning the systems even the kernel, removing unused drivers or m...
Es un gráfico bonito. La evaluación de "simple" con lo de lulz, pues no sé cuáles serían sus métodos para evaluarlo.
ReplyDeletePero sin duda laguna Stuxnet ha sido lo más malicioso que se ha hecho público sin duda alguna.
igual no se como generaron los datos, pero igual convendria poner graficamente el nivel de "Good/Bad" de cada acto
ReplyDelete